Who We Are
We’re Kurve Kiosks, a high-growth new business focused on shaping the future of self-serve solutions across kiosk, online and mobile for the hospitality sector.
Founded by EPOS industry experts, our goal is to make the process of ordering food a simply awesome experience. We’ve grown strongly during some of the most difficult trading times and now count some of the coolest hospitality companies as our customers and now we’re scaling-up for the next period of rapid growth!
We provide innovative technology that enables personalised experiences and allows our customers to transform their operations, creating a market-leading brand experience.
Who We Need
As part of that growth, we’re looking for an organised professional, possibly a recent graduate, to join our operations team to manage the delivery of our growing order book. Kurve is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back
As a member of the operations team, you will be responsible for managing our internal delivery backlog, coordinating installation, purchasing of the hardware required, and invoicing the customers for our services.
You will report directly to our Operations Director work alongside our marketing and sales teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- You will be an organised and outgoing individual able to communicate ad organise clearly.
- You will need commercial experience and be able to engage in our financial targets
- You must be open and flexible as this role can stretch across the spectrum of operations from account management to technical support
- You will have the ability to communicate naturally but professionally, both in verbal and written form.
- You will have had experience of meeting financial goals in you previous roles.
- You have knowledge and/or experience working in customer facing roles, ideally in hospitality.
- You love working in a high-paced agile environment and are eager to learn new technologies.
- You thrive on flexibility and are confident in making your own decisions with a minimum of administrative hurdles.
- Experience with Xero, HubSpot and Zen desk are desirable
You will be based out of our Bristol offices with your initial task to understand our technology, how our current processes work and to get to know your teammates.
- You will review new sales orders and manage the purchasing of hardware, communication of the onboarding and delivery timeframes to our customers
- You will be liaising constantly with the sales team, operations team and the customers to make sure we as a company keep our promises
- From time to time you will be asked to assist in the sales process , particularly for new enquiries
- From time to time you will be asked to assist with customer support, particularly with the operation of our software.
- You will be expected to learn how our software works so you can relay that to customers as needed.
- You will Manage Supplier purchasing and customer Invoicing via our Xero Accounting system
- Operate and interact with our Zen Desk Ticketing system
- Effectively operate a CRM system
We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so we are offering a competitive salary and 25 days holiday a year + 8 Bank holiday days. (with the option to carry 3 days over).
How to Apply
To apply, please write to email@example.com with your CV and anything else you think we need to know.