Who We Are
We’re Kurve Kiosks, a high-growth new business focused on shaping the future of self-serve solutions across kiosk, online and mobile for the hospitality sector.
Founded by EPOS industry experts, our goal is to make the process of ordering food a simply awesome experience. We’ve grown strongly during some of the most difficult trading times and now count some of the coolest hospitality companies as our customers and now we’re scaling-up for the next period of rapid growth!
We provide innovative technology that enables personalised experiences and allows our customers to transform their operations, creating a market-leading brand experience.
Who We Need
As part of that growth, we’re looking for a dynamic professional, possibly a recent graduate, to join our sales team who will relish the opportunity to make a real impact within a fast-growing environment. Kurve is a positive, energetic and forward-thinking place to work, and you’ll be joining a supportive team who’ve always got your back
As a member of the commercial team, you will be directly responsible for developing and winning new business. Our commercial framework and business strategy is key to identifying prospects, with whom we believe in creating long lasting and sustainable relationships as customers.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales and work alongside our marketing and operations teams.
Qualifications & Experience
- You are a confident, self-aware team player who is open to receiving and providing feedback, and relish the opportunity to establish positive and productive working relationships built on a foundation of trust.
- You will be a target driven individual, who thrives under pressure and will work to set goals.
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience in a sales role.
- You have experience in selling SaaS products in the hospitality industry.
- You will have the ability to communicate naturally but professionally, both in verbal and written form.
- You have knowledge and/or experience working in the restaurant or catering sector.
- You love working in a high-paced agile environment and are eager to learn new technologies.
- You can effectively organise your own work and are aware of how to spend your time efficiently to get stuff done.
- You thrive on flexibility and are confident in making your own decisions with a minimum of administrative hurdles.
- You can work hard and have fun.
You will be based out of our Bristol offices with your initial task to understand our technology and get to know your teammates.
- Outreach to prospective clients with the objective of turning these into Prospects.
- Respond to incoming prospects proactively and manage these within our sales pipeline
- Deliver the Kurve integrated solutions in professional presentations, with a detailed understanding of client requirements and how our solution benefits their business.
- Produce effective follow up correspondence well thought out quotations to prospects within our Sales pipeline
- Hit personal sales targets set by converting prospects into new customers
- Effectively operate a CRM system
We understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so we are offering a competitive salary and 25 days holiday a year + 8 Bank holiday days. (with the option to carry 3 days over).
How to Apply
To apply, please write to email@example.com with your CV and anything else you think we need to know.